This is not a storybook, but it does contain a few stories:
- the three sisters in every woman
- the tale of Onan
- the powerless penis versus the mighty vagina
There are a few sex-exercises for men and women and the book teaches couples better sex communication. There are also photos that show the top-ten positions.
But the real purpose of this book stretches much deeper. It introduces a new way of thinking about sex. It focuses on the positive, healing, life-enhancing power of sex.
Only when men begin to understand
- that they don’t have to be afraid of or threatened by women
- that their identity & sexual identity are OK and wonderful
- that there is hope for them to achieve the fulfillment of their sexuality, as well as their frustrations, aggression and urges
- only then will we have less molesters and rapists in our streets and bedrooms.
Moralism destroys real morality. Behind most keepers of the morals there hovers either a frustrated impotence or an incredible amount of lustful randiness.
The sexational media plays an important role in the pro-active prevention of HIV & AIDS as well as in the reporting of more (quantitative) and better (qualitative) sex.